Friday, January 07, 2005

honestly?really..honestly..

sometimes i just looove to be alone..aha
its a totally freedom somehow
but lately its kinda scary you know...
everything in my brain feels like over loaded
many thoughts comes in every single own way
surely flowing over one another like a dozen of snakes!
its like...slightly moving but intervally connecting still
i cant barely control it
its scary how far that -lets say..ideas?- may reach the end

mesmerise.
its the next scene of my body respond
i was amazed by my own present as human, known as me
let me ask u one thing
is this the part that people used to call it identity research?
its like trying to find who u really is..what exactly your goal is bla bla bla
again...i dunno

maybe..perhaps i've spend too much time thinking rather than spelling it into words for what i've had in mind
sounds like im going to be freaky ones, ha? hahahhaahahagh

honestly?really...honestly
i need someone anyone or somebody or anybody to "telling" me
that whatever it is..i wont fall
even if i did, there would be hands catching me
............
and again, sounds cliche, ha?
its pathetic..right?selfpity u might call it
anyway..(sigh)just try to share somethin here heuehuehueu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home